Thursday, July 24, 2008

Breaking Dawn

We know that it has been awhile since we picked a new book for us to all read...if you're like us, this summer has been very busy, so we've let things slide around here a little bit!

However, we don't have to remind you that Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer will be released next weekend (August 2nd), so we will be selecting that as our next read. We will be discussing the book on August 16th (this is only 2 weeks after the release date, but we'll probably already have it finished much before that right?! If you want the date sooner or later than the 16th, let us know!). We hope that you are as excited as we are!!

Go Team Edward!! Ha, Ha...that was for you Natalie!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Oh yeah, I am excited to read this book.

Steelefamily said...

I can not wait! I even recently got my mother and sister in-law to read the books too!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Whoo-hoo!!!! Only about 24 hours until I can pick up my book!

Go Team Edward??? Oh, please. :)